Webinar: Start Sending e-Invoices to German Public Administration (EN)
10:30 am, 07.07.2020
10:30 - 11:00 am (CEST)
- Getting to know the current legal situation in Germany
- Learning which platforms are to be used on the central and local levels
- Answering your questions on how to be prepared on time
This webinar is part of our Comarch series of free webinars in English language about e-Invoicing:
Today's e-Invoicing Landscape: From best practices to new regulations
Why is e-invoicing said to be essential for running a business today?
Join us for a limited series of free webinars featuring Comarch's top professionals, who will tell you all about:
- New developments in B2G e-invoicing – new platforms, new requirements
- The reasons why e-invoicing is the key to improving business performance
- The latest and upcoming e-invoicing regulations and policies in Europe
- Best practices for carrying out e-invoicing project implementations and partner onboardings
- And the most appropriate ways of sharing e-invoices with public administration entities
Since its adoption rate is increasing by the minute, we can expect that electronic invoicing will soon become obligatory in every corner of the world.
In this series of webinars, we aim to discuss how to make necessary preparations and gain a competitive advantage using modern technologies.